Subject: Re: Lightwave convenience feature...
From: Bart Robinson <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 02:50:16 -0500

On Thu, 25 Jan 1996, Brenden Mecleary wrote:

> one object/attribute to another.  I say this because I deal with a lot 
> of symmetrical objects in some of my models, and although I can clone 
> them, I sometimes make changes after the clone that I don't want to 
> have to input manually.  Or for example, I would oftentimes like to 
> have a lens flare fade with the intensity of a light.  I think it would 
> be great if I could just create one envelope and then copy it into the 
> other one!  I don't think this would be too hard to code in (it seems 
> downright easy, in fact), so maybe it could end up in Rev. D?
> 
>                                                 Brenden Mecleary
>                                                 [email-masked]

  Well, maybe you are already tired of this work around, but I figured I 
might say it anyhow, in the interest of educating all.  Say a copy of the 
envelope to ram: <Amiga Version> or someplace else where you will 
remember to delete it later.  Then load it in wherever you need it.  Yes 
a copy button would be nice though.  But then again, so would a single chart 
that shows all envelopes for a object and/or selected objects and/or scene 
in a color coded style.

Bart Robinson